[AT] IH plow colors?

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Jan 19 04:35:20 PST 2006

Jim Becker should know. He does post here occasionally,
but hangs out mostly on the  cub list.
You might also try posting on the Farmall list. Probably
will get an answer there too.
Oops! Almost forgot about Guy Fay and the Wisconsin
Historical Society archives. They have a bunch of info
saved from I-H and I have seen the paint stuff there myself.

Phil