[AJD] Oil seal for JD LA belt pulley

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jan 19 01:46:18 PST 2006

Mr. Fry:

I have a couple suggestions in case you haven't tried these:

1.) Have your local JD dealer and have them do a Nationwide dealer search on
the part number. JD dealer internal stock, other than your own dealers
stock, doesn't show up on www.jdparts.deere.com.

2.) Check out Ridenour's. They are very prominent JD L collectors and sell
parts. If they don't have any they may know where to find it or have a cross
reference to it.

http://my.ohio.voyager.net/~dlride/

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290