[AJD] Accident

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 17:27:40 PST 2006

Greg,

        Your son will be in our thoughts and prayers...

  Ken Jones

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com wrote:
  Chris, Mitch, Frank, Dean and all

At 1:40 am Sunday morning, my 16 year old son Dan was involved in a terrible car wreck. He has
been and remains in critical condition. We have naturally been at the hospital since. Multiple
surgeries have taken place and it is one day at a time.

I will not be keeping regular hours for the foreseeable future so I appreciate your
understanding if I am slower than usual responding to questions,etc

I would ask everyone to please include Dan and the families of the people in the other vehicle
in their prayers. I would appreciate it

Thank you

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Jan 18 6:21 , 'Dean VP' sent: