[AJD] Pistons for 1939 A

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 13:05:28 PST 2006

I bought a set off of Ebay for $127 and some change this summer.  Most of the 'NOS parts sellers'  get about $250 for them.  That is the set of pistons,  rings and pins I believe.  If they are used I would say l much less.  There have been a lot of used pistons on Ebay lately.

                   Chris

"Gail L. Kratzig" <glkratzig at pogozone.net> wrote:
  I have a set of .045 pistons for a 1939 A. They are not aluminum. I
don't remember what I paid for them. A friend would like to buy them.
What would be a reasonable price?

Thanks,

Dave