[AT] What tractor for my snowblower?

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Wed Jan 18 12:53:52 PST 2006

I suppose most folks look for implements to fit their tractors, but I need
to look for the right tractor to fit a neat little 6" Lorenz snowblower I
have and I need some suggestions.  My needs are:  older, lower cost tractor
with 35 to 45 HP with a 3-pt hitch, very slow reverse speed (for
snowblowing), Standard speed PTO and not "show quality!"    I suppose live
pto would be good--but not essential.   Let me know your thoughts
please.    John W.

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon