[AJD] Need Help on the Governor for a G

bill gray billgrayalt at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 21:08:35 PST 2006

Thanks Duane,
  Called Roberts today and the tape is on the way.

Duane Larson <jdlarson at comcast.net> wrote:
  Bill,
Robert's Carb Repair www.robertscarbrepair.com sells a nice video which
details how to overhaul a governor. I would suggest you order a copy as it
will save you time and headache. It shows how to remove all bearings, etc.,
how to rebuild the weights, etc. The only thing it leaves out which I do is
refacing the end of the sleeve where the weight arms push against, and that
surface has to be ground as it is very hard.
Duane Larson