[AJD] AR Muffler

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 18:34:34 PST 2006

I bought my muffler for my 1950 AR from Greg here on
the list.  It is the right height and no dent.
Without looking I am pretty sure the one I got from
Greg is JD and not a repro,  but I have yet to find a
repro muffler that I like.  If you want it to look
right,  pay the money and get the JD one,  if you just
want a muffler,  a repro will work.

            Chris