[Farmall] CUB Pulley

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Jan 17 07:37:40 PST 2006

Carl,

I'm a little late in responding, but I've put quite a few of the pulleys on.
(I have 13 !#$%^ Cubs) It does indeed go on until it seats solidly against a
shoulder on the crankshaft.  1/2 x 13 threaded rod and nut should be used so
you can use ALL the threads in the crankshaft... using a bolt not fully
engaged can damage the threads. Use heat right from the start... to avoid
having to pull it again to use heat.

George Willer