[AJD] Help Identify What These Parts Are For

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Jan 17 10:32:41 PST 2006

Luke:

The hard stuff is quick, the impossible takes just slightly longer. :-) I
doubt this stuff will bring much on eBay except for the Plow part but one
never knows. Maybe someone is interested in collecting wheel caps. I've
learned never to predict what stuff will go for on eBay. All it takes is at
least one buyer needing it but hopefully at least two. I've seen JD stuff go
for more than twice as much as they could have bought it for at their local
JD dealer. There is at least one born every minute.

Just be careful starting at $0.50. It might cost you $2.00 or more just to
list and sell it. You would be better off throwing it into a dumpster
sometimes. But then later you would find out it was worth a fortune!  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com