[Farmall] CUB Pulley

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jan 17 05:39:42 PST 2006

I don't know the answer to your question specifically, Carl, but I am
willing to bet that thousands of C-60 engines have been rebuilt over the
years without the use of that "special tool 33-1". It looks (from the
picture in the manual) to me like a threaded shaft with a big honking
washer and nut. I cannot imagine any other kind of fit for the pulley
except bottomed out. More of a challenge would be installing the wear
sleeve, if needed, and trying to locate "special tool 33-3" to do it.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
learn." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790); US politician and scientist.