[Farmall] CUB Pulley

SteveOrear at aol.com SteveOrear at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 05:08:20 PST 2006

Carl:

 When I installed mime I heated it in the oven at 400 degrees for one  half
hour. I made sure the crankshaft was smooth and polished. I sprayed some  slick
50 on the end of the crankshaft and wearing fireplace gloves I slipped the
pulley onto the crank. I pushed it on by hand and then with a rubber mallet I
tapped it the rest of the way until it would not go on any further. I am not
much of a mechanic but this method worked for me. I am sure others will have a
 more refined method.
-steve