[Farmall] CUB Pulley

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Tue Jan 17 05:47:27 PST 2006

The service manual recommends putting the pulley in boiling water for a
few minutes.  That way it doesn't get hot enough to damage the seal.  I
believe the threads are 1/2 rather than 7/16, but not sure.  Just pull
it on until it bottoms solidly.  do not drive it on, you can damage the
thrust shoulders on the center main bearing.