[AJD] Help Identify What These Parts Are For

Luke Tonneberger jdgp1930 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 07:34:51 PST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I have a few John Deere parts laying around that I'm
not sure what they are for or what they go to. I have
no need for them so will be putting them on Ebay. I'd
like to be able to describe what they are for. I'm
wondering if anybody here would have any ideas? They
are:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-314S.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-316S.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-317S.jpg

Looks like some sort of cap for a wheel. Casting
numbers of JD 2752.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-321S.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-322S.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-323S.jpg

Looks like some sort of exhaust flange. Casting number
of A845R.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-325S.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-327S.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-328S.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-329S.jpg

Looks like a steering rod would pass through it.
Casting number of G801-A. Also has a "4" and a "U"
stamped on the opposite side.

Any help would be appreciated.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan