[AT] Some ads from the 1/14 Lancaster Farming

K7jdj at aol.com K7jdj at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 21:02:19 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/16/2006 7:54:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
alfg at sasktel.net writes:
A 310 Case crawler? I wonder if thats what this one  is?

I think it is.  I sold one I had to my neighbor a couple of years  ago.  I
think mine might have been a little newer.  That one may be  the older version
Tera Trac (American Tractor) but I'm not sure if it was sold  as a loader.  I
had the dozer version many years ago. Those machines used a  differential form
of steering similar to the Cletrac's.  The final drives  used heavy duty ball
bearings but could be fitted with a roller bearing.   The final drive was the
weak point on these machines. I found that my JD-350 was  a much better
machine.  It was also about 10 years newer.  I still  have it and use it often.  I
also had a Lindeman once but we won't go  there.

Gary