[AT] Some ads from the 1/14 Lancaster Farming

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Mon Jan 16 20:33:30 PST 2006

The one in your picture looks like a 310 to me except the one from Mike's
ads doesn't sound like it has a blade or a loader. Most likely it was just
used as a tractor in hill country. They are nice smaller machines and I've
been trying to buy one from my wife's great uncle for years and it looks
like I might finally get my chance when he has an auction this spring.
Mark