[AT] Some ads from the 1/14 Lancaster Farming

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 16 19:33:08 PST 2006

A 310 Case crawler? I wonder if thats what this one is?
http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums//index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=20365
I've been trying to figure out what it is. Coming up at a farm auction near
me this spring. Its not running and looks well used. I hear some of these
are hard to get parts for. It would sure be handy little machine on a farm.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/