[AJD] AR Muffler

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at cox.net
Sun Jan 15 20:38:17 PST 2006

I'm looking at muffler prices for my AR. The parts book clearly shows
the AR muffler is AF3770R, which is different than those listed for
the A. However, several sources shows a muffler for the A that is a
replacement for the AF3770R. JD Parts shows this number crossing to
AA2214R, which is the A muffler. If this muffler is also for the A,
does it have the dent in it for the steering shaft? If so, would it
be below the hood on the AR and thus be out of sight? Thanks....Tommy

Tommy Wilson
Ruston, LA
1950 IH H
1950 JD AR