[AT] Auction news for eastern NC members

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jan 15 07:58:57 PST 2006

No Al I didn't go.  I had to go to someone's retirement party at 4 pm
yesterday and I knew I'd never get home, get cleaned up and get to the party
if I went to the sale.   I talked to 3 guys this morning that went.  They
all said the crowd was big but the amount and quality of the stuff for sale
was down.  I had kinda figured that out from what I saw on Thursday when I
went by there.

H.L.  Al can deny it all he wants but it's a funny thing that "bringing
some order to the landscape" wasn't such a priority for several years ......
until there was a new bride around.  grins.

Charlie