[AJD] PLOW PARTS HELP

Richard E. Garrett rgarrett at evansville.net
Sat Jan 14 19:15:13 PST 2006

I am going to retire in a few weeks.(finally!!!) Over the last few
years I have acquired several plows. Mostly deere. Does anyone have any
information on a new parts supplier for shares,moldboards,landslides,
etc;. Either factory or aftermarket. I would like to repair/restore
these plows. I also have a few IHC. One of the IH plows has slat
moldboards, I suspect I will have to make them.
I repaired a 44H for my son last christmas, but all it needed was
paint,decals, and new rims and tires.  He used it at the Keck
Gonnerman plow day this fall. I still need a manual for it. It is the
older crank type plow.
Thanks in advance,
Richard