[AJD] Being really tacky today

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Sat Jan 14 15:51:15 PST 2006

John,

I need to back up a little.  I will agree the phonetics work for reading.
My son is reading on a 3rd grade level (he is in 1st grade).  I think that
is great for reading, but for spelling, I can see problems down the road.
He can sound out words that I probably didn't learn till I was probably in
6th grade.

Lou