[AT] Auction news for eastern NC members

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Jan 14 15:09:06 PST 2006

Al ----Is that what newelly weds call it now.

Piddling that is.

H. L.

On 1/14/2006 4:44:21 PM, Al Jones (aljones at ncfreedom.net) wrote: > Charlie, did you make it to the Trenton auction? I didn't get there. > Not a lot of money in the tractor fund right now and I had a lot of > piddling I wanted to do around the house. > > Al > > -----Original Message----- > From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com > [mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com">mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com">at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com > [mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of charlie hill > Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 2:42 PM > To: Antique tractor email discussion group > Subject: [AT] Auction news for eastern NC members > > And for others that want to ride a long ways for a junk sale. > > The Trenton VFD auction is Saturay in Trenton NC. Starts at 8:30 AM. > > I went by there today. Not much on the yard yet. Same junk as usual. > There is an Allis D10 that is in original condition. Straight and > doesn't