[AJD] OT: Dean's monopoly on rain

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Jan 14 11:08:13 PST 2006

Another 60 degree day in the foothills of the Rockies
But dry so could use some of Dean's rain. I hear it's approaching a new
record for consecutive days Dean? Is that right?
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Jan 14  3:46 , 'Troy Bogdan' <tbogdan1 at earthlink.net> sent: