[AJD] OT: Please, please come and get some of our rain

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 14 02:46:20 PST 2006

I think them scientists are onto something . . . we had Springtime for the
past few days, 61 degress and sunny.  But today, we got your rain!
Global Warming . . . I't's like Santa Claus, you either beleive or you don't
. . . I beleive.  Now where's my sleigh, I need to get crawler tracks for
it.

Troy, where normally we'd have several feet of snow on the ground, in N.W.
PA, and the ice fisherman would be sittin on Lake Erie this morning, but it
looks as green as Ireland, and the lake is defrosted.