[AJD] OT: Please, please come and get some of our rain

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jan 14 00:13:32 PST 2006

Chris:

That is not fair. :-) A trip to San Diego is being considered. In fact a
trip to anywhere else is being considered!  :-) We aren't having trouble
staying afloat. But would prefer less to float on.

Say hello to your wife for us and thank her for her service to the country.
It is sincerely appreciated. Maybe we got Zawahiri in Pakistan in the last
few days.  Unfortunately, a bunch of collateral damage may have occurred as
well. I would think that if we got Zawahiri that it would be a fairly
substantial blow to the organizational structure.  Maybe this will force Bin
Laden out into at least an appearance on tape. If he is still alive, which I
have some doubts about.

Have a good trip home.  Will your wife be coming home with you? Should I
remove some of your tractors you have acquired, in her absence, before she
gets home?  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!