[AJD] OT: Please, please come and get some of our rain

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Jan 13 14:02:18 PST 2006

Dean
I didn't know that was going on in your area

Here we are enjoying yet another day of sixty degree plus weather, have had several
70 degree days. Colorful Colorado indeed

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Jan 13 14:08 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent: