[AJD] corks

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Fri Jan 13 10:22:03 PST 2006

The studs are exactly ridged. They are threaded from both ends and the part
not threaded is the original diameter of the round rod and gives a ridged
appearance.
Automotive stores carry studs such as these, used for exhaust manifold and
down pipe applications.
If a guy were to make his own from redi-rod, he would want to be sure to use
the grade 5 or 8 style if he were going to actually use them to mount
implements on, unless he was just putting them on for looks.

Bruce Mahr