[AJD] JD TROY BIG BOY Bike!!!

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Jan 13 09:20:47 PST 2006

Troy
But they DO make a bike in your size! It is part # TBEK35232 and is a "26" dual
suspension bike" and it is a relatively new item. It has an aluminum frame, front and
rear suspension and looks to be along the lines of a mountain bike maybe. List price
is $299.99
Punch TBEK35232 in to Google or your web search engine and pics will pop up in
various locations

No idea who is building them for JD though

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Jan 13  8:39 , 'Troy Bogdan' <tbogdan1 at earthlink.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of