[AJD] JD Bikes w/photos

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 13 07:39:02 PST 2006

Hello again,
Thanks to Dean, we can all see these John Deere bikes that I was talking
about earlier.  Here is the link . . .

http://public.fotki.com/deanvp/jd_bicycles/10_spd_2006/

They are for kids ages 3-8.  Too bad they didn't make one for my size!!

Thank You Dean!!  Troy

Subject: RE: [AJD] JD Bikes

Troy:

I would be happy to host the pictures