[AJD] Opinion on magazine.....almost on topic

Steve Bachman scbachman at agere.com
Fri Jan 13 05:34:23 PST 2006

bob,

I subscribe to farm show magazine, and it is just plain old fun to
read!  alot of new ideas, homemade trinkets thru homemade
tractors and equipment, alot of new breed info for small
farms, new plants etc, and alot of innovative new products that
are just coming into production.

well worth the money IMHO, but... i cant
say that i actually used anything from it just yet.

steve
germansville, PA