[Farmall] Re: Farmall Digest, Vol 21, Issue 7

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:16:56 PST 2006

Here in Uruguay there are two 170 as far as i know, the two are in a very
nice condition,  here is not expensive at all to fly,  that is one of the
reason i say i donot want to go another country to live and work, i suposed
the USA was a easy country to have a plane and fly it,  since all the planes
we know came from there. Europe is an awfull place as far as i know.

The problem here is that nobody uses a plane so lots of them have been sold
again to USA. Here planes have little time of flight, my 182 is 1963 year
and has 3000 hours total flyied.

I have a frien who has a Piper Seminole that has flown 400 hours since new.
Soon ro late i will see it flying to the USA with a new owner.

On 1/12/06, George Willer <gwill at toast.net> wrote:

> Ken,
>
> I also owned a 170(A) for 10 years.  I also did my own maintenance.  I
> sold
> it for two reasons... the cost to keep it (legally) airworthy, and to
> invest
> its' value in a medical expense fund.  The world definitely isn't a fair
> place.
>
> George Willer

Ing. Civil Roberto Rivero
Montevideo Uruguay South Am.