[AT] Scales for antique tractors???

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 12 09:59:16 PST 2006

An interesting portable animal scale at this site.
http://www.norac.ca/CAN/pgas.htm
Lots of other type scales available there too but I have no idea of the
cost. Local grain elevators demolished here had the scales offered for sale
cheap but it would be a costly effort to do all the concrete work. Plus some
of these elevator scales are huge and require heavy equipment to move them.
Certainly not portable so you'd have to be sure you wanted it there for a
long time.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/