[AT] Scales for antique tractors???

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Thu Jan 12 09:03:38 PST 2006

One of the brush pulls we attend uses a single-axle scale.  Weigh the
front,
weigh the back, add em up.  The same tractor won't weigh within 50lbs on
two tries.  Everybody that pulls there knows the scale is bogus.
You pays your money and takes your chances ;-)

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416