[AT] Scales for antique tractors???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jan 12 09:34:50 PST 2006

Walt:

IMHO, I don't see how one can be partially pregnant.  Either you try to
follow ALL the rules or you are cheating. Using an excuse that others are
cheating so you have to, is the same to me as when your son or daughter is
confronted over drug use and their response is: "All the other kids are
doing it!" I cannot and will not buy into that logic.

But we had a very bad example when our President said:  "I did not have sex
with that woman!" IMHO that did more harm than we will ever realize. It is
well known that kids these days are following that horrendous example.

If we are not honest, how can we expect the next generation to be honest?

Somewhere, somehow we have to set a good example or pay the piper.

I realized I too would have to cheat to be competitive in tractor pulling. I
decided not to do so any more. Therefore I don't pull in competitive pulls
any more. YMMV.  Fun pulls or those honestly run I will participate in. My
primary enjoyment comes from hearing the tractor work anyway.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com