[AJD] Hansen extractor set

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Thu Jan 12 07:43:23 PST 2006

an ol machinist showed me how to do it and it works better that drills, easy
outs, or anything else...........

braze a file handle to the bolt or stud and leave it till cool .....
turn pressure on the file and it will back it out like a nylon strap will
pull a car out of snow......

don't waste your money on that junk...cost you more time and money than they
are worth!!

Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana