[Farmall] Re: Farmall Digest, Vol 21, Issue 7

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:14:36 PST 2006

I understand it, i have a 182 skylane and some time i must pay *very
expensive* new parts when the *old ones are really good*,  all because some
(bulletin or mandatories) (sorry i know how to call that in spanish), and
there is not way , or you pay, or you can not fly the plane.

Good,  now the time of the overhaul arrived so i will take a time without
flying.

On 1/11/06, Ferg8n9n at aol.com <Ferg8n9n at aol.com> wrote:

> I used to be a pilot, but I had to quit cuz of unfair costs, it  sucks

Ing. Civil Roberto Rivero
Montevideo Uruguay South Am.
00598 99620035