[AT] Scales for antique tractors???

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jan 11 05:35:14 PST 2006

Dean,

Around here now they have really cracked down on over weight log trucks.
The result is the use of portable scales on the job site.  I don't know that
much about them but I suspect that a new industry has sprung up for building
portable scale units that don't require a lot of complicated setup at the
site.  You might want to check with some local timber companies.

Charlie