[AT] 3Ph, etc. now ramble (born free taxed till death)

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jan 10 17:02:46 PST 2006

They do it by increasing the flow area to slow down the water where it
drops.  They also use an angle pipe so the water dies not drop but flows
downhill...  I have seen several ways they do this.  some are very
ingenious.  If you slow down the water and allow it to flow over a larger
area as a weir or a larger pipe entrance, then it does not make as much
noise....

Sometimes they use a 4 ft diameter round entrance that is cone shaped to
flow into the smaller pipe this way it does not make a ot of noise and also
the Beaver does not detect as great a flow velocity....

They are smart little devils for sure...

cecil in OKla