[AT] 3Ph, etc. now ramble (born free taxed till death)

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jan 10 15:20:29 PST 2006

We got 3 inches of SNOW this morning!  Just the thing to stop some of the
fires....   If you can slow the water down as it drains, or enough to stop
the noise, the Beavers will leave it alone.  The noise of the water running
is what makes them keep plugging it up.   Check our the USDA-NRCS web site,
I think they have some methods for stopping Beavers////

Cecil in OKla