[Farmall] Re: Farmall Digest, Vol 21, Issue 7

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 16:16:18 PST 2006

Mike Sloane also (separately) shared with me this  story.  I am quite certain that when Mr. Dixon wrote his comment  he was intending it as a "throw away line".  That so many of you  jumped on the concept of that stitch of humor having true legs under it  is most compelling.
  JM

BIRDDOG <cvill at frontiernet.net> wrote:  "Deepest pockets."   It is always about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$