[AT] Sandblasting safety

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Jan 10 05:04:32 PST 2006

Didn't get a cent.  Just a lost day for 2 guys  and some gasoline and wear
on my truck.  What happened was a paint sales rep who at the time sent us a
lot of work told us about this job.  I think he got taken in also.  We went
up there thinking we were going to bid on a very nice and profitable job.
It's not the first time something like that has happened and it won't be the
last.  It was just one of the most dramatic.

Charlie