[AJD] Power Lift Serial Number vs Tractor Serial Number????

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 19:59:12 PST 2006

Dean,

Well, tain't gonna happen!  They sold so few it was pitiful.  I thought they
were great (except for the binding - pages fall out after some use).  I
guess our Two-Cylinder Club was like the rest - a few were sold and the rest
of the folks just used 'em.  Shoot, it is hard enough to convince people to
buy owners manuals and parts books.  Look at the number of requests on other
JD sites which would not appear if the owners had manuals.  But they'll lay
out $$ for a chrome stack so they can go deaf.

Of course, these comments come from a hard core literature collector.  I
think you understand.

Regards,
Duane Larson