[AJD] Close AR serial numbers.

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Jan 8 15:03:51 PST 2006

hris
I for one am glad to hear your wife will be back in the USA, if for no other reason then to put
the brakes on your runaway John Deere spree!! lol

As I've mentioned, I've two brass tag AR's consecutive serial numbers. One of them sounds like
it's in the same shape as yours you mentioned. I do plan on bringing both of these back though

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Jan  7 17:51 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: