[AJD] Re: fuel line technique...INFO

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Jan 8 14:58:30 PST 2006

Yes, A258R still available from JD and we've made them in brass also altho I forget at present
why we did!  I think it does double duty somewhere else and so we made it in brass
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Jan  7 17:40 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: