[AJD] Re: fuel line technique...INFO

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 20:39:29 PST 2006

Thanks Bill,

    I see Robert's has them for $5.20 and Deere for
the low, low price of $10.50.   I think I will need
about 10 of them.  I will go out and take a look at
all the various carbs I have laying around in various
states of being rebuilt.  I have a few used ones
around that I will need to round up as well.

                 Chris