[AJD] Re: fuel line technique...INFO

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 19:49:19 PST 2006

Actually by my calculations I will need up to 18 of
them to complete what I am working on now.  I placed
the original order for the 27 D (and never used
them... but I did give enough of them to Jerry with
the tractor to do it's lines)  While it is true that I
am very good and buying a part and letting it sit
around for 10 years before I get to putting it on,
having lots of the small items like these around help
with the often ignored details that pop up at the last
minute.  And I'm a pack rat.  I just used some wire
hose clamps that I bought from Greg at least 12 years
ago..  I'm out of those now too..

    The AHC will use half of my remaining stock when I
get to putting it back together when I get home from
San Diego.  (Got the block back finally..  .090
oversized and a nice new coat of green)

        Chris