[Farmall] more on my F-12

Ken greenacres7 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 16:40:54 PST 2006

well I got the ol f12 in the shop and got the engine apart. Engine looks
like I thought.  Sleeves are trash. Pistons probally usable, block had been
welded but look ok to use, head okay but valves and guides really rusted
beyond use (it sat outside for years without a manifold).

I'm trying to do this on a tight budget as I've been layed off of work for
some time. Anyone here have any of the following cheap?
NEED:
4 sleeves (used okay, with pistons a plus)
8 re-grindable valves (or whole junk head)
manifold (some repairs okay - I'm good at cast welding)
carb (somethin to rebuild)

If you have any of the above, cheap used parts okay.
Thanks Ken