[AT] Sandblasting safety

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 6 16:07:28 PST 2006

We get pretty good results recycling ours at work althoough most of what we
blast is aluminum or stainless so there is not foreign matter to add to the
tank. You can tell when the abrasive has gotten fine/worn out as it is not
agressinve even on aluminum. A good exhaust fan is essential to making a
cabinet work well. I worked in one shop that had a dedicated shop vac. It
was noisy and didn't last very long but worked well.

John