[AT] Sandblasting safety

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Jan 6 14:18:27 PST 2006

Bruce,

Your advice is good about the old paint being toxic.  I take back my advice
to re-use the media.  I temporarily forgot we were blasting old lead based
paints.

I've never actually seen any used and it's very expensive but the easiest
blast media to clean up is dry ice.  It just evaporates.
Yep they do blast with it.

Charlie