[AJD] Light mounting on 39 hand start B

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Jan 6 09:00:25 PST 2006

Dean
The part #'s do not show on locator as they are Whole Goods bundle #'s and so
are not in the JD parts system to even look up.

That was always frustrating to me as a dealer ends up with various WG bundles or kits
and after a few years go by info is nearly impossible to come up with as to what they
were even intended for. Newer bundles can be broken down on the dealer site but older
ones forget it. So then you open the box, read the directions and try to puzzle out
what to do with the contents. I have a later D conrod/bearing bundle and it also
never appeared on the parts system. Of course that one's obvious as to what it's for
but others are not so obvious. For example we have a large amount of hardware kits
that I suspect are likely for wheel weights but have never had time to search through
the old sales catalogs to find out for sure. And so they sit.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Jan  6  1:03 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of