[AT] Sandblasting safety

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Jan 6 04:35:14 PST 2006

Bear,  you might want to buy some and set up some simple screens.  First
screen it to get all of the small stuff, the size you need and smaller,
then use a fine screen to get out the stuff that's too little.   If you
could get a couple of hundred pounds the right size for blasting out of a
ton you'd be ahead of the game.  The rest could be used for fill couldn't
it?   Maybe you could rig up a simple crusher for the big stuff and screen
it again.

Charlie